App developer workshops for KS2+
Learn how to be an app developer and create your own smartphone apps. Whether it’s for an iphone or android you will learn the essentials of designing and programming a mobile app.
Developing smart phone apps in primary schools
We will be using AppShed: an intuitive, easy to use platform that’s perfect for first-timers and loaded with features for the more adventurous.
- Use an online app-creation tool to design, create and publish mobile apps
- Understand the key elements of an app
- Improve problem-solving skills
- Combine creativity and technology to plan and present information in an alternative format
- Show evidence of understanding user interaction
- Incorporate sounds, map points, feedback forms and QR codes
- Create their own unique app to share with friends and family on iPhone or android
NB smartphones are not required or used during the course.
Get in touch
|Duration||Workshops; After School Activities|